Friday, July 15, 2011

july 16, 2011

couldn't get my blog to update yesterday, so no post from the 15th.  not that we did much.  just shopped around the island, spent money that we don't have and drooled over all the beautiful things that we can't afford.  a good day, ya know?!?!  :)

and then, last night two families with unruly, very badly behaved children moved in near our room and i almost committed american homicide...  think "breaking bad!"...  called in the manager.  useless.  i've never had a bad experience here at the white swan, so that goes a long way to mollify me.  additionally, there are only a few days left here and i want to enjoy them as much as possible and NOT end up in a chinese prison, so i am working hard to take my agency's advice and, "go with the flow."  i might have to move floors, though because i feel confident that chucking those kids over the 11th floor balcony is just as illegal here as it would be at home.  i won't be doing that.

jim and ben slept fine, much to my colossal relief.  a few photos of ben from yesterday.  have i mentioned how much i miss my children and that i am SOOOOOOOOOOO ready to be home now?  just saying.







3 comments:

tlcmurphy said...

I love the "Talk to the foot" photo! Don't get me started on what I'd do with the unruly kids...
-T

Alyssa said...

I love these pictures, Ralph! So sorry about the kids in the other room - isn't it appalling how people let their children behave?

A.

Sheri_n_Ben said...

So wonderful to see your beautiful son with his Mama and Baba! It makes my great smile. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your Red Thread Journey!
Congrats!
Sheri
Gifts to China With Love